Last updated: 1 March 2022
- “Website” refers to the official SatoshiLabs website https://satoshilabs.com/ and any subdomains thereof.
- “visitor” and “you” refer to anyone accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using the Website.
- “Trezor Company s.r.o.” and “we” refer to the commercial company Trezor Company s.r.o., with its registered office at Kundratka 2359/17a, Libeň, 180 00 Prague 8, Id. No. 024 40 032, incorporated and registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 219483.
- We represent that the collection of your personal data shall be limited as much as possible.
- WEBSITE ACCESS
- The availability of the Website is subject to our sole decision and we do not guarantee the Website will be always available or uninterrupted. We may suspend our Website at any time for any reasons including but not limited to maintenance and repairs. We may discontinue the Website, its sections or its content for any reason without prior notice.
- You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access the Website including use of compatible software and hardware.
- ONLINE CONDUCT
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that is or that encourages fraudulent activity or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law. You are also prohibited from sending or otherwise posting unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) through the Website.
- We reserve the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or content that we deem in our sole discretion to be unlawful or harmful to you, the Website, the Website users, our customers or any rights of Trezor Company s.r.o. or any third party. We may without having to give a reason in our sole discretion remove or request the removal of any user content from the Website.
- We may disclose any user content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Website; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Trezor Company s.r.o. its associates, our users and customers and/or you.
- You must not attempt to introduce viruses or other malicious or harmful material to the Website or its visitors, to gain unauthorized access to the Website or servers connected to the Website or the servers storing the Website, or to attack our Website via a DoS or DDoS attack.
- We may offer a possibility to communicate on our Website via forums, comments etc. In such case you are solely responsible for any communication you post on our Website. The views expressed by you or other users of the Website may not be our views or values.
- For any information, like email addresses, shipping contacts or other information or data including text and pictures sent, transmitted, or uploaded by you on the Website that are subject to intellectual property rights, you agree to grant us and our respective contractors and business partners a free, non-exclusive, transferable, license to use, copy, digitally store, and distribute such user content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works also for commercial purposes, for the duration of the intellectual property rights.
- Our Website is in English only. Any other language version of the Website is not an official translation and we may not be held liable for any discrepancies in translation.
- You acknowledge that the Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music and other material (collectively as the "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights in databases and/or other proprietary rights.
- Except as expressly stated herein, you are not allowed to change, alter, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, send, transmit or otherwise use (including “mirroring” and “framing” on other devices or servers) the Content or any portion of the Website itself in any form or by any means without prior written permission of Trezor Company s.r.o. or the copyright owner (if different from Trezor Company s.r.o.).
- You may not download (other than page caching) or modify the Website or any portion of it including but not limited to any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use or making adaptations of the Website or its Content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; and any use of data mining, screen-scraping, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Website or any Content except when expressly stated herein.
- You may not use any of our Content to link third parties to the Website or any other website unless we approve it or unless you do as the Trezor Company s.r.o. authorized Affiliate under the terms of Trezor Affiliate Program.
- SatoshiLabs, TREZOR and other marks which may or may not be designated on the Website by a "™" "®" "SM" or other similar designation, are used on this Website under the license of the authorized entity.
- The trademarks may not be used by you without prior, written, consent by Trezor Company s.r.o. or their owner (if different from Trezor Company s.r.o.), including but not limited to the instances when they are used in connection with any other product or service, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SatoshiLabs and/or TREZOR brand.
- The graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are used on this Website under the license and/or permission of the authorized entity. All other trademarks that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be associated with us.
- We are not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to from the Website or any bulletin board or forum associated with us or the Website. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Unless otherwise noted, any other website accessed from the Website is independent from us, and we have no control over the content of that other website.
- In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such other website. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third-party product or service be construed as our approval or endorsement of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
- You may link to the homepage of our Website in a fair and legal way that does not damage our reputation or suggests any form of association or approval on our part where there is none. We reserve a right to forbid any linking to our Website.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. We do not warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We disclaim warranties and representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied including but not limited to warranty of the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the Content provided on the Website. No oral advice or written information given by Trezor Company s.r.o. shall create a warranty, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Under no circumstances shall any information on the Website or provided to you by us constitute financial, investment or professional advice, unless explicitly stated so.
- You are above all solely responsible for your decisions regarding storing, buying, selling, exchanging, sending and receiving cryptocurrency coins and you shall always consider your financial circumstances and associated risks before obtaining coins of any cryptocurrency.
- You represent in particular that you understand that the value of cryptocurrency coins may be extremely volatile and that its exchange rate in respect to other cryptocurrencies or to fiat currencies may fluctuate significantly, which could lead to significant and sudden decreases in the value of your cryptocurrency assets.
- You agree that your access to, viewing of, browsing, visiting or use of the Website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall Trezor Company s.r.o. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Website, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
- You hereby acknowledge that some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, in such countries the liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- APPLICABLE LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CONTACT US
- When you use the Website, you are communicating with Trezor Company s.r.o. You agree to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Website. We may provide notices to you via email listed under your User Account or by notices on the Website, and those notices are deemed to be in writing for legal purposes and are effective on the date that we send or post them. As long as you access and use the Website, you agree that you will have, or have access to, the necessary software and hardware to receive such notices.
- FINAL PROVISIONS